A referral can be made by clicking the make a referral button above or send us an email or give us a call. We can usually get clients booked in the same week you refer.
Our process starts with a comprehensive assessment which can take 2-3 hours followed up with a report and recommendations. We tailor the recommendations to the needs of the individual and the requests of the insurer. While one person may only require one one-on-one supervised rehab session per week for six weeks, another may require three times per week for 6 and sometimes 12 weeks.
We have demonstrated cost benefits many times. Here are a couple of examples:
CASE STUDY #1 ($371,000 SAVED)
- Age: 58 years,
- Occupation: builder
- Chronic injury/osteoarthritis of the left knee (bone on bone).
- Physio, GP, and specialist all unsuccessful.
- Recommended a knee replacement but informed that he would not be able to kneel on it.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time (5-6 hours) resulted in pain and swelling of the knee for 2 days following.
- Kneeling was painful and difficult.
- Climbing a ladder was not possible.
- Unable to work for past 18 months.
- Able to kneel, climb ladders, walk, carry out tasks and weight bear on the left leg without pain.
- 14kg weight loss.
- More energy and feels happier.
- Returned to full-time work as a builder at 4 weeks and continued the programme for 12 weeks to ensure success.
- Builder annual salary: $53,000* (*According to PayScale, NZ)
- 7 years until retirement = $371,000 saved
CASE STUDY #2 ($720,000 SAVED)
- Age: 47 years,
- Occupation: real estate agent
- Chronic post-concussion syndrome/mild traumatic brain injury after falling off a ladder onto forehead.
- History of left-sided frozen shoulder.
- Brain fog – impacting ability to drive and concentrate at work.
- Sensitivity to noise and screen time (i.e. TV, computer).
- Lack of balance.
- Brain fog lifted after 5 days, able to drive and concentrate at work. No longer sensitive to noise or screen time.
- Frozen shoulder resolved – no longer painful. Able to return to stand up paddle boarding and wind surfing with no after effects.
- Successful part-time return to work (30 hours per week), progressing to full time hours.
- Real estate agent annual salary = $40,000* (excl. commission). *According to PayScale, NZ
- 18 years to retirement = $720,000 saved